Webinar: A Phased Approach to PyroGene® rFC Assay Adoption
Available for On-demand Viewing
Since its introduction in 2003, Lonza’s PyroGene® Recombinant Factor C Assay for endotoxin testing has grown in use and acceptance with industry users and regulators. Today, this assay is used world-wide by hundreds of companies in over 30 different countries and across many pharmaceutical industry segments.
Using a phased approach for implementing PyroGene® rFC in your lab allows QC professionals to reap immediate benefits from Lonza’s recombinant technology including batch-to-batch consistency and security of supply, while moving endotoxin testing programs toward sustainability and future-proofing goals.
This phased approach also provides comparability data that can be used for further evaluation and acceptance.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- The history of the PyroGene® Recombinant Factor C Assay
- Benefits, global footprint and current regulatory status
- A phased approach for adoption
Who should attend:
- QC lab managers/supervisors/directors
- QC lab analysts
- QA managers
- Process development scientists
- Method development scientists
- Sustainability managers
- Regulatory affairs managers