Could not join our experts at AAPS 2020? Or maybe just want to re-capture the scientific topics?
Please find an extensive list of the content presented below. To learn more about the event at AAPS 2020 PharmSci 360!
- Processing low viscosity products using liquid filling and banding technology by Jenifer Mains, PhD, Senior Manager Formulation
- Polysorbate in biologics – understanding degradation by applying proper analytics by Michael Jahn, PhD, Head Forensic Chemistry, Drug Product Services
- In vivo protein stability - what happens after administration? by Joachim Schuster, PhD Candidate, Scientist
- Measuring lipolytic activity in biologics drug substance and drug product by Andreas Zerr, BS, Lead Scientist
- Methanol-assisted secondary drying to accelerate residual-solvent removal in spray-dried polymers by Kimberly Shepard, PhD, Associate Principal Engineer
- Modeling phase separation risk during spray drying from mixed solvents by Jonathan Cape, PhD, Principal Scientist
A hierarchical mass transfer model for drug particle dissolution presented in collaboration with the University of Michigan, co-authored by Deanna Mudie, Ph.D., Principal Scientist, Global Research and Development
Application of Colorista® capsules for rapid product development with proof of concept data for a heat, oxygen, and moisture sensitive compound presented by Namrata Vora, M.S., Research Scientist III, Product Development
Encapsulating low viscosity products using liquid filling and banding technology presented by Jenifer Mains, Senior Group Leader
Impact of uneven illumination in flow imaging flow cell on the sizing accuracy of beads and implication for biopharmaceutical drug products presented by Ahmad Sediq, Ph.D., Principal Scientist, Formulation Development
In vivo stability of therapeutic proteins presented by Joachim Schuster, Ph.D. Candidate, Scientist
Methanol-assisted secondary drying to accelerate residual solvent removal in spray-dried polymers presented by Kimberly Shepard, Ph.D., Associate Principal Engineer
Modeling the impact of amorphous drug-polymer colloids on the absorption of poorly water soluble drugs presented by Aaron Stewart, M.S., Associate Principal Scientist
Particle identification and source analysis presented by Michael Jahn, Ph.D., Senior Principal Scientist, Forensic Chemistry
Stabilizing polysorbate 20 and 80 against oxidative degradation presented by Ariane Schmidt, Ph.D. Candidate, Drug Product Services
Subvisible particles in intravenous infusion bags presented by Maximilian Wozniewski, Ph.D. Candidate, Scientist
To see these rapid fire and poster presentations, please fill our short form.